.

A Year of Clara

By Zach
I've been such a poor blogger. So, for those of you who may have given up on me maybe this little video will be something that will keep you coming back. And if I don't do as well at keeping up with posts (which is probable) at least you can come back and watch it every once in a while.

I took a little time to create a little slideshow of Clara's past year. The pictures aren't in age order by any means but I don't think that should prevent you from enjoying it.



Daddy loves you Clarabell!
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous October 1, 2008 at 4:32 PM
    I love it! Thanks, that will hold us over a little. We miss you all, especially Clara.
    Love you, Mom
  2. Anonymous October 4, 2008 at 5:55 PM
    Loved the slideshow. Every picture is precious. Congrats on passing your AIG test on the first try. Hoping to see you at Christmas.
    Love you, Grandma Percival

    October 4, 2008 3:53PM
  3. Michelle October 21, 2008 at 8:41 PM
    love the new header. love you more!
  4. Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 10:45 AM
    WOW INCREDIBLE!!!! WE MISS YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!! THAT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES!!HAVE TO GET TOGETHER SOON!!! LUVE YOU GUYS!JAMIE AND KNOX

Something to say?